Please note the following return delivery conditions for a trouble-free processing of your complaint.
Always request an RMA number prior to any shipment via the form provided below.
The following cases are excluded from this rule:
- Complaint due to wrong delivery / order
- Complaint due to transport damage
In both cases, please contact your sales representative.
Please note that only complaints of devices and components that are within the warranty period (1 year) are processed free of charge.
Please note that in case of an unjustified complaint (device does not show an error, warranty period has expired) a processing fee equal to the working time plus the return shipping costs will be charged.
The goods are excluded from warranty claims if:
- it has been damaged by improper use
- mechanical damage can be detected (damage in transit must be asserted to the freight forwarder / delivery service)
- they were changed by reworking (soldering, modification of the wiring harness, etc.) or plugs and pins are broken off or strongly bent
- the label or serial number has been remove
- Without prior notification of the complaint via our RMA form (below), no processing takes place
- Please write the RMA No. clearly visible from the outside on the package and note this on the delivery documents
- Carriage unpaid return shipments of products will be rejected
- Returns must be in their original packaging or in equivalent packaging
- When returning mainboards and fragile components, make sure that the packaging is suitable and protects from shocks and humidity
Please complete the form below to request your RMA number.
As a rule, you will receive an RMA number from our RMA department within 1 working day to the e-mail address you provided.
If you have any questions about filling the form, please contact our support team by phone or email.