S manual sliding cooler...
- Sliding door designed to close large sized cold rooms with positive temperature, for uses where an excellent hermetic and thermal seal is required together with sturdiness and reliability, version for panel or masonry mounting. The particular constructive shape of the track ensures that when closing the door it lowers and approaches the frame, pressing the gaskets and guaranteeing the perfect sealing of the door
- Door thickness 80mm in polystyrene density 33 kg/mc
- Door edge in AISI304 steel
- Faces in white fiberglass
- Frame with thermal break in AISI304 steel
- Rail in anodized aluminum
- Rear guide raised 500mm from the floor
- Connection bended sheets in AISI304 steel for walls up to thickness 100mm
- SN0 Flush floor threshold
- Hardware and bolts in AISI304 steel and thermoplastic resin.